I think sometimes as service-providers we can feel like we need to compromise who we are in order to make our business "work."
Like, to attract the right clients.
Or put out the right marketing.
Or have successful sales calls.
We need to create this totally different persona that leaves us feeling less than authentic.
The catch is, when you're engaged in a sales conversation...
Or creating a video...
Or writing something that doesn't feel authentic or YOU...
(And confidence is one of the biggest predictors of success)!
You can be you in your business.
It all comes down to really owning ONE specific thing.
And the great thing is, you already have it.
I share it in the video below.
What do you think? How are your values impacting how you connect and who you connect to: clients, colleagues, and prospects? Let me know by leaving a comment below and I’ll write ya right back!
PS: If you're ready to get support, accountability, and a whole lot of connection + love to help supercharge your business growth, let's chat.
I help entrepreneurs like you take their game to the next level with strategy, accountability, and love. Yep - (that's my superpower!) Check out the video above for more on that and/or sign up for a Get Acquainted Call here.
You don't have to go it alone anymore. Let's create a roadmap for making your big goals happen, together.
- Aug 3, 2018 3 Mindset Shifts To Booking Paying Clients! (VIDEO)
- Apr 6, 2017 HOW TO NOT LET OTHERS TAKE AWAY YOUR SHINE- LIVE VIDEO FROM MIAMI!
- Apr 6, 2017 Sales Feel SLEAZY? You're NOT ALONE!
- Apr 1, 2017 You Are A Ball Of LOVE!
- Mar 6, 2017 HOW NOT TO BOTHER YOUR PROSPECTS AND STILL SELL LIKE A STAR! =)
- Feb 8, 2017 PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE PAYING FOR STUFF