Estée Lauder once said, "I've never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something I sell it, and sell it hard."
If you're like "that's cool and all Estée, but you own a gazillion dollar company & I'm over here in just trying to intelligently respond to objections…" then read on sweet friend.
I used to hate, hate, HATE selling, sales, and anything that required me sharing the price of my program.
Even though I read everything I could get my hands on about 'closing the sale' and 'properly pricing your program' it seems like I'd always end the sales call simply crossing my fingers and hoping that "this time" something went right.
What I realized is this:
The secret behind sales isn't learning yet another way to respond to objections or communicate the value of your program.
The secret comes down to PSYCHOLOGY, and not just the psychology of your prospect, but your OWN.
Why? Because when you know yourself inside and out, what triggers you, what you avoid, what motivates you, etc….you'll be MUCH better at easily reading that in other people....AND!
..When you can read that in other people, you'll have an INCREDIBLY powerful gift in your hands: the ability know when and how to respond and with what, how to intuitively NOT sleaz(ily) address objections, & easily share and allow others to see the value of your services--without the FORCE, simply with a natural sort of FLOW.
I know if I were reading this newsletter, I'd think to myself, "that's cool and all, but Aliya, I'm pretty sure I know myself SUPER well."
Want to know what's CRAY though?
It's projected that only 5% of people are self-actualized.
Meaning that ONLY 5% of people reach the goal of knowing themselves fully, inside and out.
So, lady: those subconscious beliefs we ALL deal with at one point or another--IE: fear of success, fear of failure, fear of charging for your services--they're ALL THERE. Likely playing themselves against you, and unknowingly blocking you from effortless sales, even though you're responding just perfectly to objections and doing everything you're "supposed to" to move that prospect into a client.
How do you uncover and rewrite your subconscious beliefs so that you're selling it up like the INTELLIGENT GEM you are?
Two steps for ya!
1. Pay attention! We as humans have a habit of accepting things at face value. If we're on a discovery call, and feeling a bit anxious, the thought or 'I feel like they see right through me' or 'I wonder what they'll think of the investment of my program,' might pop up. Instead of just dismissing these thoughts, pay attention to them. Do a thought intake before your discovery call where you write down EVERY last thought you're having about selling your program or product: the good, the bad, and the ugly. Don't try to deny them. OWN up and get 'em on paper!
2. Question everything! Now that you know WHAT you're thinking, it's time to question the origin of those thoughts. WHY am I wondering what they'll think of the investment of my program? WHY is my energy focused on the other person accepting me/my services? When we let go of the little voice in our mind and shift our beliefs, MAGIC occurs.
That's all for now, beautiful!
Oh, and PS! You know how usually you can tell what kind of mood someone is in, even if they don't outwardly say "I'm having a rough day?"
When you're a prospect on a sales call, it's easy to just "sense" the energy of the coach, or service-provider leading the call. And vice versa. People can sense nervousness or apprehension. They can sense excitement or doubt. But fear not!
The best thing about your prospect being able to sense your energy, is that when you are operating from within your deepest power, from your deep-rooted belief that what you have matters, and that the services you offer are GOLD, you've pretty much made the sale simply through your passion and commitment. That's the key to making sales effortless!!! I'm going to reveal more in my next emails so sign up here in the pink box to the right if you’re not already on the list to get the goods >
PPS! NEXT week I’m offering calls to talk about your client attraction strategy + energy on sales calls. These aren’t sales calls, they are strategy calls. If I feel that you might be a good fit for my program, I’ll share that with you and send you more info on it. If not - you’ll get some strategy from me out of me wanting to help you succeed. Win to the WIN boo!
Sign up here while they’re still available.
- Aug 3, 2018 3 Mindset Shifts To Booking Paying Clients! (VIDEO)
- Apr 6, 2017 HOW TO NOT LET OTHERS TAKE AWAY YOUR SHINE- LIVE VIDEO FROM MIAMI!
- Apr 6, 2017 Sales Feel SLEAZY? You're NOT ALONE!
- Apr 1, 2017 You Are A Ball Of LOVE!
- Mar 6, 2017 HOW NOT TO BOTHER YOUR PROSPECTS AND STILL SELL LIKE A STAR! =)
- Feb 8, 2017 PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE PAYING FOR STUFF